Sorry I haven't written much in the past few days. School this time of year! Teachers are all trying to cram soooo much in before the end of the year...
Let's see... What has happened since I last wrote?
Well last Friday, was my best friend Kelly's birthday party. It all started at about 5 with me, Kelly, and our other best friend, Kaitlin, attempting to play basketball and playing with bubbles. Kaitlin and I became bubble buddies :). Then arrived Anna, a new friend we had met this year. Finally, Natalie came and it was PARTY TIME!!!! :)
We started with SingStar on Kelly's Ps2. Those who know us know we are probably the worst singers in the WORLD! cough cough Natalie :) Then, as we ate some strawberries, Kelly's aunt (professional manicurist) did all our nails. Kelly got a silvery black color with goldish colored stripes; Anna got a pretty pink with light pink flowers; Kaitlin got a nice french manicure with stripy things :); Natalie got a bright lime green color (of course :)); and I got a french with strawberries! Yes, Kelly's aunt is a genius when it comes to drawing little fruits on my nails.
Then we had dinner and went outside and played some SPUD and manhunt with Kelly's cousin and little brother. And before we all climbed into bed to watch a movie, we had even more strawberries :)
The movie we watched was Avatar. Kelly and I had both already seen it so we felt veryyyy stupid when about an hour through it we realized we were the only ones awake. So we went to bed until about 8 the next morning.
Our fabulous party ended with some waffles and spray on butter.
I spent all of Saturday doing homework...That was it.
On Sunday, I had a feis. I do Irish Dance, and a feis is a dance competition. (Feis is pronounced like fesh) I was only one away from placing :(
So we come to today........
My first thought when I woke up this morning? ONLY TEN MORE MONTHS UNTIL 10-10-10.
No not really... My first thought was I NEED MORE SLEEP!
Nothing very eventful happened at school today. I had a geometry test :P and a spanish vocab quiz. Hablas Espanol? No okay well adios for now!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment