May 31, 2010

summer......

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written anything... I guess I've just been a busy person :). Well to recap on what's been happening...

1. Well, for one, I am a big lover of CSI. The season finales were last week :(
2. My silver award is almost done!!! I am a cadette in Girl Scouts and me and my friend Kelly have been working together to map an old cemetary that is literally falling apart. Our goal is to take pictures of all the headstones to capture how they look now so when people look back to see how a destroyed headstone used to look, they can see it.
3. SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE (enough said)
4. I got super mario galaxy 2 :)
5. We opened the pool! My family has an in-ground pool that is kidney-shaped. We finally opened it this weekend, and while it's still too cold to swim (only 68 degrees), it's yet another sign that summer is almost here!

I am also excited for June 8, because the next pretty little liars book is coming out and also....

WE

ARE

GETTING

SHUTTER

ISLAND

!!!!!

:) The book was amazing, lets hope the movie is just as good or maybe better? (nope not possible :))

TTFN!

<3

1 comment:

  1. For all those people who are trying to post comments, press the "OBSERVATIONS" button next to the reactions. Then you should get a page with the post and a box that says POST A COMMENT. Then you can preview it or just click post comment. :) HIH

    ReplyDelete